Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My beautiful girls...

These girls are truly as sweet on the inside as they are beautiful on the outside. They have been wonderful as we have made the transition to having a new baby in our family. Afton offered and learned how to switch the laundry for me, Chelsea loves to do dishes, they both are willing to hold baby Leah anytime I will let them. They run down the street when Jacob has escaped to make sure he is okay. They have showed no signs of jealousy, only love to their new sister.
I am so grateful to have such wonderful little helpers... I love these girls!!!


Thank you dad for taking the photos!

4 comments:

ALB said...

Amen to all you said. We're excited to come and see the family and the new addition.

Josie said...

Linds! I totally missed that you had another baby! Congratulations! She is darling and your big girls are indeed looking so grown and beautiful! I can't believe you have 4 kids! Hope your are doing well!

Amy said...

They really are delightful. Can't wait to meet Leah. We'll be in Utah in June. Maybe we can get together!

keysha said...

Love those girls....you are a lucky mama!